If you want to deactivate your jazzcash account and are looking for a thorough guide on how to delete jazzcash account, you have come to the right place.
Even though deactivating the jazzcash mobile account is relatively simple, some people are still confused by the approach. Don’t be concerned if you’re in the same body of water. We’ve detailed the step-by-step process for deleting your jazzcash account 2022.
How To Delete Jazzcash Account 2022 Complete Guide
Please follow the steps outlined below to delete your jazzcash account completely. However, before continuing with this process, be careful to move the money from your jazzcash account to some other wallet app, such as Easypaisa or a bank account.
- If you are unclear about transferring money from your jazzcash account to your Easypaisa account, click here.
- First, contact the jazzcash hotline to talk with a JazzCash customer service representative about your account.
- Dialing from your mobile device, dial 4444 if you are a jazz customer; otherwise, dial 021-11124-444.
- Please remember that you will be connected to a JazzCash representative only once you have followed the operator’s directions.
- Call JazzCash customer service and ask them to delete your JazzCash account when the call is connected.
- The agent will ask you a few questions to verify your identification, such as your mother’s name and your CNIC number.
- Following successful verification, a customer service rep will deactivate your JazzCash account.
So that was the end of it. Now you must wait for 6-7 hours for the deletion of your jazzcash account to be completed. Jazzcash will send you a confirmation message once your account has been deactivated.
We hope that this post has cleared up any confusion you may have about deactivating your jazzcash account. However, if you have any concerns or find any problems during the procedure, please ask them in the comments section below.