If you are looking for How to Delete Wattpad Account, than you are on right page here I will explain you step by step complete guide to delete Wattpad Account.
Everybody is satisfied with Wattpad, And some of its features, Wattpad recently released an update that allows you to close your account, and in this article, we will explain how to delete your Wattpad account.
How to Delete Wattpad Account
- To begin, sign in to your account on an official website, as with www.wattpad.com.
- Tap on the “Username” button in the upper right corner.
- Now, select “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Close Account” option and click it.
- Now Choose the reason “why you’re leaving Wattpad,” as well as the feedback and experience.
- Check the box “Yes, I’m sure.” Please close my account” and “Confirm your password,” then click the Close Account.
After you complete the preceding steps, you will be automatically redirected to the website and should receive an email informing you that your Wattpad account has been closed.
Keep in Mind Before Deleting Your Wattpad Account
If you choose to close your account, you are giving up your username, which is now available to anyone. You will be unable to restore your account.
You can reactivate your account by resigning in.
If you close your Wattpad account, you will lose access to your:
- Reading lists or libraries
- Messages, both private and public
- Personal works of writing
If you have any questions, please contact at [email protected] or write to us at:
The Privacy Team is located at:
36 Wellington St. E., Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario, Canada