There are a lot of different apps that you might want to keep hidden on your iPhone 6, and while it’s easy to do with the regular App Store app, there are other ways to do it. In this article, we’ll show you How To Hide Apps On iPhone 6 using Apple’s built-in features and some third-party apps.
How To Hide Apps On iPhone 6
If you want to keep your iPhone 6 looking clean and sleek, you can hide apps on your device. This is a great way to get more use out of your phone and keep it organized.
- To hide an app, go to the App Store and tap on the app you want to hide. Then, select the Hide icon.
- Now, all of the app’s content will be hidden from view. To unhide an app, just repeat the process above.
- This is a great way to keep your iPhone 6 organized and clean!
How To Hide Apps On iPhone Plus
Some people want to keep their apps hidden from their parents or other authority figures. They may not want them to be able to see what they’re spending their time on.
On iPhone, there are two ways to hide apps: through the App Store and through the Settings app.
To hide an app through the App Store, go to the App Store and search for the app you want to hide. Tap on the app’s icon, and then tap on “Hide.” This will take you to a screen where you can choose whether to hide the app in the App Store or on your device.
To hide an app through the Settings app, go to Settings > General > Restrictions. On this screen, you’ll see a list of all of your installed apps. Tap on the app you want to hide, and then tap on “Hide.” This will take you to a screen where you can choose whether to hide the app in the App Store or on your device.
How To Hide Apps On iPhone 6s
If you want to keep your privacy while using your iPhone, you can use a few simple tricks to hide apps.
- Double-click the home screen. This will open the app switcher.
- Swipe left or right to hide all of the apps on the screen.
- Press and hold on an app until it starts shaking, and then release it to hide it.
- To unhide an app, drag it back onto the screen from the app switcher.
How To Hide Apps On iPhone 6s Plus
If you want to keep your iPhone clean and tidy, you can hide certain apps from view on the Home screen. This is a great way to reduce clutter and make your phone look more organized.
To hide an app on iPhone 6s Plus follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Store” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down until you see the list of apps installed on your phone.
- Swipe left to reveal the “Hide” button next to the app you want to hide. (If the app is not visible, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal it.)
- Tap “Hide” to hide the app from view on your Home screen.
- Repeat steps 4-5 to hide any other apps that you want to keep hidden.
If you’re looking to keep your iPhone 6’s screen clean and uncluttered, you may want to consider hiding some of your apps. There are a few different ways to do this, and the method that works best for you will depend on which apps you want to hide and how much space you have available on your iPhone 6’s screen.