Table of Contents Hide
Do you want to keep your games safe and secure? Well, there are a few different ways to do that! In this article, we’ll be discussing how to lock games on On Ps4 so that no one else can access them. We’ll also provide a few tips on how to keep your PS4 looking its best!
How To Lock Games On Ps4
If you’re having trouble locking games on your PlayStation 4, here are a few tips to help you out.
- First, make sure that you’re using the correct PS4 controller. If you’re using a wired controller, make sure that it’s connected to the system properly. If you’re using a wireless controller, make sure that it’s within range of the system.
- Second, try disabling any automatic updates or software updates for your system. These updates can sometimes interfere with game locking procedures.
- Finally, try restarting your console and your gaming device. This can sometimes fix problems with game locking.
What Are The Different Types Of PSLocks?
There are a number of different types of PlayStation locks that you can use to keep your games safe. Here are the most common:
- Login Lock: This lock lets you log in to your PS account and play your games without having to enter your password each time.
- Time-Lock: This lock lets you restrict how long you can play a game for. After the time period has elapsed, the game will be deleted from your PS4.
- Parental Controls: This lock lets you restrict which users can access your games and what age they must be to play them. You can also set restrictions on how much time they can spend playing each game.
- Game Data: This lock encrypts all of the data on your PS4, including games, videos, songs, and photos. It is designed to protect your data from being accessed by others.
There are many other types of PlayStation locks that you can use to keep your games safe. If you have questions about how to lock games on PS, please contact customer service via the PS4 system menu or via our live chat feature.
How To Enable Parental Controls On PS4
Parental Controls on PS4 can help to keep your children safe while they are playing games. You can use these controls to restrict access to specific games, areas of the game, or even the entire console.
To enable parental controls on your PS4, first you need to sign in to your account online. Then, from the main menu, select Account Management. Under Parental Controls, select Enable Parental Controls. You will then be prompted to enter a password to continue.
After you have entered your password, you will see a list of all the games that are currently installed on your PS4. Select the game that you want to lock and then select Lock Game. You will then be prompted to enter a 4-digit code that is displayed when the game is started. After you have entered the code, the game will be locked and will not be accessible by your child.
If you later change your mind and want to allow your child access to the game again, you can unblock it by entering the code that was displayed when it was locked. You can also delete games from your PS4 if you no longer want them installed on your system.
How To Disable Remote Play
One way to keep your games safe is to disable remote play. This will prevent other people from accessing your games on their devices. To disable remote play:
- Open the Settings app on your PS4.
- Select System.
- Under “Remote Play and Share,” uncheck the box next to “Allowremoteplayfromthisconsole.”
So you’ve finally decided to purchase a PlayStation 4, and now you’re wondering how to lock games so that your kids can’t get into them. Here are a few tips on how to do just that: