If you are looking for How to Turn on Dark Mode in TikTok, than you land on right page here I will explain step by step guide to active Tiktok Dark Mode
TikTok’s never-ending stream of videos is a fantastic way to spend time which could have been spent on something more beneficial. Through our capitalist culture, users glom with whatever glimpses of happiness we can find in our free waking moments, trying to chase fast dopamine rushes since then it all we have.
As a consequence, staying up till 4 a.m. scrolling through TikTok For You page is totally your decision, and no one can condemn you.
Even so, accessing someone’s profile and being met with a stark white screen may be startling, jolting you back into center of attention.
You can stop that from happening again with TikTok dark mode. So you can enjoy dancing videos and puppy videos while lying in bed.
How You Activate TikTok Dark Mode
Apps have become much extra user-friendly, and their interfaces are designed specifically for users. Now, you can change the setting relatively easily on various applications. Similarly, with TikTok, you can use the dark mode to explore for hours. Here are the simplest steps to start taking:
- Start TikTok App on your phone.
- Touch the profile icon in the lower right corner of the screen to view your profile.
- In the upper right corner, tap the hamburger icon (“”). There will be a popup menu.
- “Privacy and settings” should be selected.
- Click “Dark mode” under “Content & Activity.”
- From here, you can switch between TikTok’s dark and light themes. Your phone’s display and brightness settings can also be used to customize TikTok’s style.
After navigating through videos on your For You page, depending of which theme you select, nothing will change. Instead, if you scroll to other sections of the app, such as Finding or your profile, the difference with both TikTok’s bright and dark modes will become clear.