OnePlus has introduced a new mid-range handset and the successor to the Nord N10 5G, called the Nord N20 5G. It appears to be a rebadged version of Oppo F21 Pro 5G but without the dual orbit light.
OnePlus has announced the N20 5G, powered by a Snapdragon 695 processor and a 4,500mAh battery unit. We will discuss its specs in detail below.
The new Nord N20 ships with a Snapdragon 695 SoC, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It’s compatible with both Android Oreo 8.1 and OxygenOS 11. Additional features include 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB-C port.
OnePlus Nord N20 5G Price and Specifications
The new flagship smartphone, the Nord N20, supports 33W fast charging and has a 4500mAh battery. The device is exclusively designed for the US market and will be available through T-Mobile and Metro, starting at $282 from April 28. It will also be available through Amazon, Best Buy, and other retailers.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- OS: Android 11, OxygenOS 11
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution, 60 Hz refresh rate
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal: 128
- Card slot: Yes
- Rear (Dual): 64 MP (wide), 2 MP (macro), 2 MP (monochrome)
- Front: 16MP
- Colors: Blue
- Fingerprint sensor: In-display
- Battery: 4,800 mAh, 33W fast charging
- Price: $282