Want to learn butchering in Palworld? Palworld offers a unique angle on critter games. Players can turn their Pals into food or manage the population for other Pals. You can also get special resources this way. If you need Pal Fluids, just butcher a Pengullet at your Berry Plantation.
But it’s not just about hitting them. Below, we’ll show you how to butcher pals in Palworld.
How to Butcher Pals in Palworld
Here’s how to butcher Pals in Palworld, broken down into simple steps:
- Reach Level 12: First, level up to 12 in Palworld. This unlocks the Meat Cleaver recipe.
- Unlock Meat Cleaver Recipe: Use 2 Technology Points to unlock the Meat Cleaver recipe in the Technology tab of your inventory.
- Gather Materials: Collect x5 Ingot, x20 Wood, and x5 Stone for the recipe.
- Craft the Meat Cleaver: Go to a Primitive Workbench. Select the Meat Cleaver, choose how many to make, and click ‘Start Production’. Hold ‘F’ to create it.
- Equip the Meat Cleaver: Place the Meat Cleaver in one of your weapon slots in the inventory.
- Choose Your Pal: Visit the Palbox and add the Pal you want to butcher into your party. You can only butcher Pals that are already captured and in your party.
- Summon and Select: Summon the chosen Pal. Press ‘4’ on your keyboard to bring up the command menu and select the ‘Butcher’ option.
- Butchering Process: A pixelated zone will appear, hiding the butchering scene. Wait for the process to complete.
- Collect Resources: After butchering, collect the meat and any other materials dropped by the Pal, like Flame Organ from Foxparks.
These steps also apply to butchering humans in Palworld, if that’s your choice.
In conclusion, that’s everything you need to know about how to butcher Pals in Palworld. I hope you find this guide helpful. For more detailed Palworld strategies and guides, don’t forget to check out How to Breed Anubis in Palworld. Also, be sure to visit our gaming section for more helpful content and tips.