COD Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes given below on this article. Call of Duty Warzone’s big new Season 4 update arrived on June 22, ushering in the Mercenaries of Fortune update, which includes a new map called Fortune’s Keep among other things. The full patch notes are now available; you can find them below.
This is another major update for COD Warzone; the required install sizes are listed below.
COD Warzone Season 4 Patch Notes
This latest Limited-Time Event includes eight Caldera and Fortune’s Keep Challenges. Get new Weapon Camos, Reticle, Charms, Emblem, Sticker, and a Legendary animated Calling Card as rewards. Complete all eight Challenges to unlock the Armored SUV’s coveted gold skin.
- Collect $100,000 in gold on Fortune’s Keep.
- Rare “Venomous Approval” Weapon Sticker
- Get 50 Player kills on Fortune’s Keep.
- Legendary “False Prospector” Golden Vanguard Weapon Camo.
- “Shopping Spree”
- Purchase 5 items from the Black Market Station on Fortune’s Keep.
- Epic “Scaled Snipe” Weapon Reticle
- “Pocket Sand”
- Dig up 3 piles of buried treasure on Fortune’s Keep.
- Epic “Nefarious Deeds” Weapon Charm
- “Road Trip”
- Get 5 kills while in a vehicle.
- Legendary “NugMODESget” Weapon Charm
- “Storing Bodies”
- Get 25 kills in Storage Town on Caldera.
- Rare “Death Prospector” Golden Vanguard Weapon Camo
- Open a Mercenary Vault in Caldera.
- Rare “Fanged Assault” Emblem
- “Gilded Victor”
- Win 1 game of Golden Plunder.
- Legendary “Venomous Wealth” Animated Calling Card
- Event Completions
- Ultra “The Vault” Golden Vehicle Customization Skin for the Armored SUV
This new limited-time Mode give a new perspective to the Blood Money experience:
- The number of players has increased from 100 to 120.
- Players are dropping more Cash on death
- The cash needed for victory has risen to $5,000,000.
- Visit one of the broken ATM machines to earn extra cash.
- Find Golden Keycards in ground loot to gain access to valuable bunkers.
Fortunes Keep will have the same player count as Rebirth Resurgence at launch to allow players to become acquainted with the new map and for us to collect data on the similarities in time-to-action on both maps. We will then look to increase the Player count if the experience needs to be adjusted to match the pacing of Rebirth.
- Solo player count: 46
- Duos: 46
- Trios: 45
- Quads: 40
- Most Wanted Contracts have been removed from the Plunder loot pool.
Fortune’s Keep | New Map
A brand-new Warzone Resurgence Battle Royale map featuring stunning vistas and undiscovered riches.
Slightly larger than Rebirth Island, this island features four distinct New Points of Interest:
- Cobblestone alleyways and flat rooftops to traverse across, an old fortress in the town center, a coastal path with a gazebo, and a graveyard.
- Smuggler’s Cove
- A lighthouse and a series of fishing huts above sea caves that contain stockpiles of equipment and loot.
- The largest landmark on the island, this medieval fortress includes winding hallways, ramparts, watchtowers, and a tunnel system.
- An old monastery with entrances on all sides and an underground passage, nearby a military camp.
This new map also comes with a series of brand new features to experience including…
- Mercenary Cash Extraction | New Public Event
- A.I. units will attempt to air lift Cash. Players can choose to intercept this extraction for rewards.
- This Event occurs during the 2nd and 4th Circles, indicated by a signal flare and an icon on the Tac Map.
- Black Market Supply Run | New Contract
- This contract will require Players to track down the Black Market Buy Station before a timer expires.
- Players will have access to unique items such as the Sequencer Grenade, the Nebula V Minigun, Foresight, a Specialist Bonus, or one of several classified Weapons.
- Sequencer Grenade | New Tactical Equipment
- This tactical grenade applies a visual distortion effect with floating red numbers on the victims screen, as well an auditory debuff.
- Players can counter this effect via the Battle Hardened Perk or using a Stim.
- Can only be acquired through the new Black Market Buy Station.
Much more updates just go and download latest update from store.
COD Warzone Season 4 Update Sizes
- PlayStation 5:
- 21.3 GB
- PlayStation 4:
- 21.3 GB
- Xbox One Series X / S:
- 27.2 GB
- Xbox One:
- 27.2 GB
- 23.0 GB (Warzone Only)
- 26.1 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare