Jazz is Pakistan’s leading digital communications company, providing its customers with the best and most secure mobile and digital services. From balance inquiries to financial solutions supported by mobile wallets, the company digitizes every aspect of customers’ lives to provide maximum convenience, making the company the network service provider of choice for many Pakistanis.
Therefore, if you are a new Jazz user and want to check your balance but don’t know how to operate, here are some ways to check your Jazz balance.
Check the codes|How to check Jazz balance
Below are some unstructured supplementary service data (USSD) codes for prepaid customers to check balances.
|Balance Inquiry Code||Charges|
|111 (Jazz helpline)||Rs. 0.72 (to hear balance details)|
Let us now discuss each method in detail. So stay with us till the end.
Method No 1
Read the instructions below to check your jazz balance.
- Go to the phone dialer and dial *111#.
- By entering the USSD code, you can see the balance on the device screen.
Note: For more detailed usage information, you can dial *444*6*2# on your mobile phone.
Prepaid users can also call the Jazz helpline by dialing 111 on their mobile devices to check their balance.
Method No 2
This is a self-service method of Jazz WhatsApp, which allows prepaid account users to easily find their balance and all package details. Just follow the instructions below.
- Open WhatsApp on your smart device.
- When you open it, add this contact number to your directory (03003008000).
- After adding a number, send a “Hello” message to the number.
- Finally, enter “4” and click the “Submit” button.
- All balance information will be displayed on your screen.
Method No 3
Same as the above method, this method is only suitable for smartphone users, because this method involves installing the Jazz World application on the smart device. Here is how to try it out in the Jazz mobile application.
- Download and install the Jazz World application (for Android and iOS).
- After downloading, launch the application on your device.
- Now enter your Jazz SIM card number in the corresponding login field.
- After logging in, you can see your balance on the main screen of the app.
This article was all about how to check Jazz balance. If you find this article helpful, please let us know in the comments and follow this website for more guidelines.