Do you want to know how to write Urdu in Photoshop? We will tell you how you can do that.
- To type in Urdu, you need to load the Urdu keyboard in Windows 10.
- Open Adobe Photoshop and go directly to the settings.
- You can find the type option. Click it and select the Middle East under the text engine option.
- After enabling the Middle Eastern language option, you can write in Urdu in Photoshop.
Urdu is the national language of Pakistan, and many people communicate in Urdu. . INPage is a program used by Pakistanis to write in Urdu. People write Urdu text in INPage and then export it. After exporting this text, they used Coral Draw or Adobe Photoshop to create graphic Urdu text.
Adobe Photoshop is graphic design software that permits users to create various content, such as logos, images, brochures, etc. Adobe Photoshop allows users to edit their images and make new vector graphics.
Over time, Adobe has added language features to Adobe Photoshop, the Middle East and South Asia, but many people do not understand it. You are still using the INPage program to write Urdu. In this article, we will show you how to type Urdu in Photoshop without using INPage.
Install Urdu keyboard in Windows 10
To input Urdu in Photoshop without using INPage, you have to download the Urdu language pack in Windows 10. But it is different for Windows 7, To download the Urdu language pack in Windows 10 You need to perform a few steps.
- Open the Windows Settings application. Type in the search box and press Enter to open it.
- Click Time and Language, and then select a language option.
- Click Add preferred language and enter Urdu.
- Select Urdu Pakistan and click Install.
- Windows will install the Urdu language pack, and you will see the Urdu language keyboard option on the right side of the taskbar.
- You can type in Urdu if there is a supported Urdu keyboard. Otherwise, please use the on-screen keyboard to write Urdu.
Enter Urdu in Photoshop (Windows 10)
To enter Urdu in Photoshop, follow the steps below. You must install the Urdu keyboard before you can type in Urdu in Photoshop.
- Open Adobe Photoshop.
- When it opens, select Edit.
- After selecting the editing options Click preferences.
- Click Type.
- A window will appear on the screen. Under “Choose a text engine option“, select “Middle Eastern”
- Then click “OK” and restart Adobe Photoshop.
- Now open Photoshop again and click Type.
- Click on the language option and select Middle Eastern features.
Now you need to change the text direction from right to left. To change this setting, you need to go back to the language options and you will see the text direction options from right to left.
Write Urdu in Photoshop (Mac)
If you want to write Urdu in Photoshop, please do the following:
- Open Adobe Photoshop.
- Click Settings.
- Now click on the type.
- You need to click to select the Text engine option, select the Middle East.
- Click OK and restart Adobe Photoshop.
- Open it again and click type.
- Now choose your language option. You will see different options such as Middle East function, right-to-left text direction, etc.
This is how you write Urdu in Photoshop. If you are using Mac or Windows, just follow the steps below. You can choose Persian numerals, Arabic numerals, or Hindi numerals. Different versions of Photoshop have different settings, but the steps are the same.
If you are using Windows 7, you can use some third-party language packs. You can download the Google Urdu Input Tool to write in Urdu. This method can save a lot of time and energy. We hope all your misunderstandings about writing Urdu in Photoshop are clear now.