Another side-scrolling beat-em-up adventure game starring the iconic vigilante pizza-loving turtles is TMNT Shredder’s Revenge. Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, Raphael, April O’Neil, and Master Splinter are just a few of the playable characters in the brawler.
Each fighter has their own set of distinct stats divided into three categories: Range, Speed, and Power, so picking a character isn’t only about appearances.
Shredder’s Revenge gamers can also unlock a seventh playable character, but they must first accomplish a simple assignment. Casey Jones, a mask-wearing vigilante and sports equipment aficionado, is the seventh character in the series. In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, here’s how to get Casey Jones.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Casey Jones
To get Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Casey Jones to the roster as a playable character, players must finish the game in its totality, including all 16 episodes and killing the final boss. A screen will appear after watching the end credits, indicating that Casey Jones has been unlocked as a new fighter. On the character selection screen, he’ll now appear.
A list of the names of each episode can be found below. The average time to complete all 16 episodes of Shredder’s Revenge is roughly two and a half hours, so getting Casey Jones shouldn’t take too long.
- Episode 1: Jaw-Breaking News!
- Episode 2: Big Apple, 3pm
- Episode 3: Mutants Over Broadway!
- Episode 4: Rumble in the Zoo
- Episode 5: King of the Spill
- Episode 6: Mall Meltdown
- Episode 7: Roof Running Reptiles!
- Episode 8: Panic in the Sky!
- Episode 9: Crisis at Coney Island!
- Episode 10: A Few Screws-loose
- Episode 11: Dinosaur Stampede!
- Episode 12: It Won’t Fly!
- Episode 13: Techno-drome Redux
- Episode 14: The Lost Archenemies
- Episode 15: Outworld Strangeoids
- Episode 16: Wrath of the Lady