Xiaomi has launched a less expensive vanilla version of their Poco M4 Pro phone and has unveiled the Dimensity 810 chipset. Poco M4 5GG features a 6.58-inch FullHD+ LCD screen with an adaptive refresh rate of 30Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz. The rear panel of the phone sports a Hypnotic Swirl Design.
The phone comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor that can be found on the side of the phone, 3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Res Audio certification, USB-C, and IP52 water and dust resistance rating.
The device comes with a Dimensity 700 chip and 64GB or 128GB of storage, expandable via the MicroSD slot.
This comes in three colors: Cool Blue, Power Black, and POCO Yellow.
Poco M4 Price and Specifications
This device comes with a 5,000mAh battery with 18W wired and 5W reverse wired charging support, bundled with an adapter that can go up to 22.5W. Poco M4 5G will be sold for purchase from May 5th via official retailers. The 4/64GB model is priced at $170. While the 6/128GB model will cost $195.
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Supported Networks: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Display: 6.58 inches, IPS LCD, 90Hz
- RAM: 4GB or 6GB
- Internal: 64GB or 128GB
- Card Slot: microSDXC
- Rear: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front: 8 MP, f/2.4, (wide)
- Colors: Cool Blue, Power Black, and POCO Yellow
- Fingerprint Sensor: Side-mounted
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable, fast charging 18W
- Price: $170 – $195